Our client based in Inverness has a fantastic opportunity for someone with Facilities Management experience.
Assisting in the delivery of Facilities Management services to a network of Area Offices, you will have a particular focus on Building Services and Electrical and Mechanical works.
A key part of this role will be to bring fresh thinking to this field, and help create a customer focused business that is responsive and proactive; working with the senior leadership team to set an organisational climate in which staff resources are aligned and empowered to pursue the clients remit, encouraging innovation and creativity.
- Assist in the day to day running of the estate
- Undertake property inspections and reporting of identified defects
- Assist in the prioritisation and scheduling of all reactive works, producing specifications where required
- Obtain quotations and costings for all works in line with policies
- Collate contractor Health & Safety documentation prior to work where required
- Ensure repairs and maintenance works orders and computerized records are maintained
- Arrange premises access as required, ensuring site contacts are informed and ensure notification of any planned disruption or action required
- Monitor contracts to ensure works are delivered within agreed timescales and to required standards
- Liaise with contractors in planning and scheduling jobs
- Ensure all job and inspection reports are collated and documented
- Assist in set up and monitoring of planned preventative maintenance schedules, ensuring works are fully carried out by approved contractors
- Inspect works where required to ensure jobs are carried out to an acceptable standard
- Monitor helpdesk, dealing with reactive defects and issues within agreed timescales
- Set up and maintain a contractor registry to recognize approved and certified suppliers
- Good standard of formal education or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a Facilities Management role or similar
- Experience of building services and plant maintenance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organisational skills - able to manage a varied workload
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as own initiative
- Good IT competency/working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Valid driving licence and (desirable) access to vehicle
Looking to contract for around 4 weeks and will be reviewed for extension on a weekly basis potentially for numerous months.
Please apply online now if you are interested or email Jennifer.email@example.com if you have any queries.