Sheridan Maine are recruiting for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Controller to join a leading design and manufacturing business.
Typical day to day duties will involve :
- Processing all Sales Ledger transactions.
- Monitoring cash receipts and payments.
- Collecting outstanding debt via telephone and letter.
- Escalating overdue debt queries to Supervisor.
- Issuing statements.
- Liaising with supervisor and credit manager.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Updating customer queries on the system.
The ideal candidate will have previous Sales Ledger and Credit Control experience with excellent communication skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
This position offers free on site parking, pension, 25 days holiday and an early finish on Fridays.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.