A practice with a wide reach across the south is currently looking for an Accounts Senior to join their Portsmouth offices. Due to continued growth across the south, this dynamic role provides the right person the opportunity to gain exposure to working with clients of a variety of sizes across a range of industries. This amazing opportunity will also aid the individual in working on all aspects of general practice accountancy. In addition, the successful individual will also be helping to train and oversee more junior members of staff.
From a business with humble beginnings they have since become one of the largest accountancy practices in the South. They offer a challenging yet rewarding working environment that promotes within for those that go the extra mile.
- Assisting with statutory audits, including the review of audit work and assisting with the planning and completion.
- Assisting managers with client relationships.
- Review of management accounts and statutory accounts and ensuring compliance with relevant standards.
- Review of junior members work, allocating work to junior members, briefing and managing team members.
- Assisting with the development and training of staff.
- Ensuring compliance with deadlines.
- Tax work including corporation tax and personal tax planning.
- Ad-hoc assignments.
If you are a newly qualified accountant (ACA OR ACCA), eager to stay in the world of practice and progress upwards, with some strong experience within practice then please apply immediately.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.