Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for an exciting Finance Manager position. This role is dependent on experience and offers extensive benefits with bonus and monetary incentives on top of endless career opportunities to be the next Financial Controller.
This is a unique & brand new Finance Manager / Management Accountant role that you can really make your own! The company is following a period of growth and is going from strength to strength and are in need of a bright Finance Manager to support the company and finance department.
You will be managing a small team and looking at all factors of the accounts to assist them running smoothly and to increase profitability. This is a varied role, where you will use your initiative to make decisions.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Audits - setting the controls and checks to be performed.
- Implementing and improving procedures and processes.
- Line managing accounts staff.
- Month end reports & budgets.
- Managing sales invoices.
- Checking providers' terms and costs.
- Management accounts.
- Initiating and attending monthly managers meetings to discuss budgets and forecasts.
- Payroll authorisations.
- Business partnering with internal stake holders.
- Reviewing the sales and purchase ledgers.
- Overseeing HR and administration processes.
Based in smart offices in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, the successful Finance Manager / Management Accountant will receive a very competitive starting salary plus benefits and bonus.
You will need to be self sufficient, flexible and ambitious as the potential for this role to grow is endless! This is an innovative company who will support the right Finance Manager through an envious career.
Please apply to Jo Ireland at Sheridan Maine.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.