Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a large multi-site, forward thinking, dynamic and continually growing support services organisation; who are seeking a Fixed Asset Accountant who will focus on the control and maintenance of fixed asset registers.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a large Fixed Asset Register and keeping these records accurate and up to date.
- Preparing annual returns and monthly availability reports, and, ensuring that all reporting ad ad-hoc analysis is accurate and delivered on a timely basis.
- Ensuring VAT is accounted for to allow full recovery as appropriate.
- Supporting the team with the preparation of the statutory accounts.
- Identify potential system improvements / enhancements.
- Ideally you will be Qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) Accountant.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong team player.
- Effective planning and prioritising workloads.
- Understanding of relevant VAT legislation.
This organisation is seeking individuals who are passionate and will be driven by the values and ethos of the Group, committed to high quality standards and continuous improvement of service. In return, you will have the opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in an ever-changing, exciting environment.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.