Sheridan Maine are recruiting exclusively for an HR Assistant for a highly successful and growing business who are a market leader in their field.
The role is for a full-time HR Assistant employed on a temporary basis for 3 months initially.
There will be a large amount of recruitment administration involved in this role, the key areas are:-
- Checking eligibility to work documentation.
- Issuing contracts.
- Updating the handbook with procedures and current legislation.
Skills and experience required for the job:
- Previous experience working in an HR department dealing with extensive HR administration.
- Excellent Organisation/Planning/Problem solving skills.
- A genuine interest in people.
- Great written & oral communication skills at all levels and the ability to demonstrate - tact, diplomacy and respect.
- Attention to detail Inquiring mind.
This role is offered with free parking.
SM -Emp Bus
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.