Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a successful team business based in Ringwood.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are ambitious and motived individual to join a growing business to working closely with the Financial Controller.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and group reporting.
- Accruals and Prepayments.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Variance Analysis.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Profit and loss.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with managing the monthly management reporting.
- Treasury and bank management.
- Assisting with the completion of statutory accounts.
- Intrastat returns on a monthly basis.
- Supervision of two ledger staff.
The successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or part qualified. You should have excellent time management skills, be technically confident and commercially aware, advanced Excel skills would be advantageous with previous experience in a similar role and the desire to progress.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.