Are you a part qualified, finalist or newly qualified Management Accountant looking for a commercial role in Bristol?
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a well known national charity wit a head office in Bristol looking to add a Management Accountant to the team due to growth.
The business is a well known charity and is growing all the time due to continued fund raising and awareness.
As Management Accountant your main duties will be:
- Full budget control and budget setting for a specific region.
- Stakeholder management and business partnering.
- MI production and variance analysis.
- Budget control on projects.
- Monthly management accounts preparation.
The ideal candidate will posses the following skill set:
- Part qualified, finalist or newly qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or equivalent.
- Experience in managing budgets.
- The ability to mage relationships across the business at various levels.
This is an excellent opportunity and would be ideal for an ambitious accountant.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.