Sheridan Maine are currently working with a rapidly expanding company with a varied portfolio of businesses who are recruiting a part-qualified or newly qualified Accountant to join their Whiteley based offices. Dynamic in nature you will have the opportunity to work with the Financial Accounts and Management Accounts, alongside liaising with their differing business heads. If you are looking for a varied and challenging position this could be the role for you.
The business is a unique within its field and has grown expediently within the past year with more foreseen growth to come. They have a portfolio of businesses ranging from leisure through to clothing companies and offer a working environment based on Google's philosophy of aiming to create the happiest, most productive workplace in the world. Fun, funky and fresh their working environment is something to be admired.
- Monthly and annual preparation of multiple company accounts including bank reconciliations, purchase ledger entry, journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Management of financial systems and budgets.
- Monthly payroll.
- Quarterly VAT returns and quarterly internal financial report submissions.
- Cash flow Forecasts/ Drawdown requests.
- Liaising with companies managers/ owners to provide financial information and advise.
- Advising managers on tax planning.
- Reviewing each companies financial systems and procedures.
If you are a personable and enthusiastic part-qualified or newly qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) and have gained some strong all round and varied experience in accounts then please apply immediately.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.