Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract to manage a finance system implementation.
- Coordinate all aspects of the project.
- Reporting to senior members.
- Liaising both internally and externally with partners.
- Forecast project changes.
- Identify resource needs.
- Ensuring key deadlines are met.
Skills, experience & attributes:
- Project Management experience.
- Experience of implementing a finance system.
- Finance knowledge.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Management and leadership skills.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.