Are you a qualified accountant looking for a new part-time opportunity? Do you have strong experience working with management accounts? My client, based in Chandler's Ford is currently offering a part-time Management Accountant job for 30 hours per week on a permanent basis.
Working within the internal finance team for this business services organisation, you will be reporting directly to the Directors of the business and working with like minded individuals. The offices offer free parking and the company work with a variety of different client industries.
As the part-time Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the management and statutory accounts for the business in line with relevant deadlines.
- Provision of business critical information to key stakeholders including operational reporting.
- Ensure all bookkeeping and transactional accounting is completed and accurate including VAT returns, reconciliations and payroll.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and budgets.
- Manage two staff, including a bookkeeper and credit controller.
As a successful candidate it is essential that you hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and be experienced working with management accounts preparation. Prior experience of working within a business services organisation or accountancy practice will be beneficial but not essential. Strong communication and IT skills will be expected. The working hours of this part-time vacancy will be flexible in structure (short working days or reduced days per week) however you will be expected to complete 30 hours per week.
Due to the attractive nature of this role, I expect demand in applications to be high and therefore interviews to be held at short notice. I would therefore suggest making an application immediately to avoid disappointment.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.