Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on behalf of a highly successful and growing company based in Bournemouth.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working in a small finance team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices.
- Paying supplier invoices.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Creating payment run.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Dealing with all Purchase Ledger queries.
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous purchase ledger experience for at least 1 year in a busy environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Self starter with the ability to manage your own workload.
- Flexible team player with the ability to work proactively.
The successful candidate will work Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm, (5pm on a Friday) will receive a car parking space, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and also private health care.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.