Are you a qualified Accountant with experience of working to tight deadlines? Are you looking for a part-time role at 30 hours per week? Sheridan Maine is currently working with a fantastic business services organisation based in the outskirts of Southampton, who is offering a permanent Part-time Accountant vacancy to join their team.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with this organisation due to their fantastic reputation and commitment to their clients. They work with a variety of different businesses to provide business support and ensure their clients receive the highest possible level of service.
The part-time Management Accountant position will involve:
- Preparation of the management and statutory reporting packs for the business.
- Provision of business critical information to key stakeholders including operational reporting.
- Ensure all day-to-day and transactional accounting is completed and accurate including VAT returns, reconciliations and payroll.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and budgets.
- Managing a small team of transactional level staff two staff, including a bookkeeper and credit controller.
As a successful applicant for the part-time Accountant position, you will be actively working within a management accounts based position and hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA). Strong system skills will be required, ideally across Iris, Sage Line 50, Xero and Excel. Sheridan Maine can confirm that in addition to the competitive salary on offer, our client offers a free on site parking space and pension scheme.
Due to the attractive nature of this opportunity being recruited by Sheridan Maine, our client will look to interview at short notice and therefore please do not delay in making your application.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.