Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Payroll Administrator to join a unique, modern, fast paced organisation based in Andover on a permanent basis.
This business offers modern new offices, free parking and is easily accessible via public transport. They offer excellent technology solutions for their clients, coupled with building strong relationships with new and existing clients. Training and mentoring is offered on a regular basis.
Key deliverables for this opportunity will include:
- Preparing payroll calculations for a variety of clients.
- Applying statutory deductions including Income Tax, National Insurance, SSP, SMP etc.
- Preparing reporting for the client and external parties to ensure correct payments are made.
- Reporting directly to HM Revenue & Customs.
- Dealing directly with queries regarding Tax codes, net pay and timesheets.
- Mentoring and managing a small team.
As a successful applicant, it is essential that you have prior experience of working within a Payroll position within either a Bureau or Practice based environment. You will have a good understanding of manual payroll calculations and be looking to work in a mentoring / training position. In addition to the competitive salary offered, this company will also offer future progression, excellent training and free car parking on site.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.