Sheridan Maine Finance is recruiting a temporary Purchase Ledger Administrator role for a client based in Fareham. This role is a 4 week interim role to help cover while the business recruits permanently and offers and immediate start.
My client is a successful business in Fareham who prides themselves on service delivery and have a very stable finance team. Due to continued growth and exciting plans for 2017, we are supporting them in recruiting a Purchase Ledger Administrator.
This role reports to the Ledger Supervisor, duties include:
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Matching invoices to POs.
- Posting invoices on a bespoke in house finance system.
- Assisting suppliers with queries.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Immediately available.
- Proven experience working in a similar role essential.
- Experience using bespoke finance systems advantageous.
My client can offer free parking and flexible hours however, the business works a 42.5 hour week, Monday to Friday and this person would be expected to work 42.5 hours.
SM - Emp Bus
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.