Sheridan Maine are working exclusively to recruit a Finance Manager for one of our key clients based in Bournemouth.
This business is a rapidly growing Healthcare company and offers an excellent opportunity for the right individual to mould the role into their own.
The role will report directly into the CEO, with responsibility for 2 direct reports. You will lead and supervise all day to day activities of the Finance Team, ensuring the Group's Finance function is working in a highly organised and efficient manner.
- Management Accountant activities, preparation of Invoices and credit control, monthly management accounts, as well as bookkeeping and preparation of month end reports.
- Preparing annual budgets and supporting business development activities by providing data in a variety of formats. Assisting with project financing, preparing term sheets and preparing documentation.
- PAYE and payroll, VAT accounts preparation to a detailed level ready for HMRC submission.
- Managing pension contributions and pension schemes. Managing the company's asset register.
- Completion of paperwork to facilitate the winning of public tenders.
- Maintaining the statutory registers, ensuring statutory forms are filed promptly, preparing minutes of meetings, liaising with HMRC.
- Leading the Human Resource functions to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the company.
- Assisting the company in providing frontline business management activities at its Clinic site/s under the direction of the Cardiac Services Director or CEO as required.
- Qualified Accountant.
- 3+ years PQE.
- Previous experience in Healthcare is desirable but not essential.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.