Are you a qualified Financial Controller looking for a temporary or temporary to permanent role in a charity based near Bath?
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working in partnership with a Charity based near Bath in order to recruit a Financial Controller for them on either a temporary to temporary to permanent basis.
The Charity is well known across the region and has various sources for income.
As Financial Controller your duties will include:
- Manage and supervise 2 members of staff.
- Conduct the year end and file the annual reports according to a December year end.
- Conduct the annual budget plan in January and draft the budget across the various revenue streams.
- Manage the month end process effectively.
- Manage cash flow.
- Manage the various income streams across the charity.
- Manage bank relationships.
The Charity are looking for a strong Financial Controller with the following skill set:
- Experience as a Financial Controller or Head of Finance.
- Ideally from a charity background or not for profit organisation.
- Qualified formally, CIPFA, ACA, ACCA, ACMA etc.
- Strong team leadership skills.
- Ideally immediately available to start or at short notice.
The role is likely to require someone to start ASAP and therefore I will require CVs no later than Friday 18th November.
SM - Emp Bus
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.