Sheridan Maine are currently offering a fantastic opportunity to work as a Payroll Officer for one of Basingstoke's leading employers. The company are looking for a hard working, organised individual to work within an established and busy Payroll Department.
My client offers a competitive salary with brilliant benefits, including matched pension contributions, discount on company products, onsite parking and the location is easily accessible via public transport.
Working in a small payroll team, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Calculating and processing basic pay, salary reviews, holiday pay etc.
- Communicating with employees regarding any queries.
- Providing cash flow and pension reports to the Finance Department.
- Resolving any salary rejections with a variety of different Banks.
- Making sure HMRC compliance is maintained.
The successful candidate will ideally have Payroll experience working in a service based industry. Knowledge of Sage system is desirable alongside competent use of Excel including v-lookups and pivot tables. High levels of communicative skills are paramount.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.