Sheridan Maine are recruiting for a brand new Credit Control Manager position with an expanding, National company based in Stroud. Offering a great starting salary of £28-36K plus extensive benefits and opportunities for career growth in a large finance team.
The main responsibilities for the successful Credit Control Manager will include:
- Improve cash flow and customer outcomes and reduce average debt and average time to pay.
- Develop Credit Control and Debt Recovery Strategy for Business Customers.
- Oversee Credit Risk decision making and working with the Business Sales team to achieve results.
- Develop Credit Control policies and procedures, including Export Credit Control and conditions of sale.
- Oversee escalation of debtor accounts; working with third parties for action.
- Work alongside the other teams to assist in managing our large and complex Business customers whilst ensuring our credit needs our met.
You will need to have been successful with managing or supervising a credit control team and have good experience within credit control. This unique Credit Control Manager position is fast paced, in a large team with a high volume. ICM / CICM Qualified is a great advantage.
If this Credit Manager role is of interest to you please apply to Jo Ireland at Sheridan Maine.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.