Are you a looking for a Tax role in industry based in Devon?
Do you have a background in Corporate Tax in either practice or industry?
Sheridan Maine is working partnership with a Financial Services business based in Exeter looking for a Assistant Tax Manager to join the business.
As Assistant Tax Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Head of Tax on new business and change activity, including product development, ensuring tax issues are identified, addressed and escalated appropriately; fund document review including prospectuses; provide tax support on product development as required.
- Assist in providing tax MI to the Risk Committee.
- Deputise for the Head of Tax at meetings as required.
- Support in the oversight of fund accounting service providers in relation to NAV tax.
- Support to Relationship Managers providing tax input to discussions with Investment Managers as required.
- Maintain and enhance technical tax knowledge within the team and encourage technical development of team members.
- Provide technical support to tax projects within Fund Solutions Operations.
- Provide tax technical support on real estate funds work.
In order to be considered you will need to posses the following skill set:
- Corporate tax experience in either professional practice or commerce.
- ACA/CTA fully qualified or equivalent.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.