Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a commercially minded yet technically skilled Senior Finance Analyst who is required for an excellent, growing business within close proximity of Woking train station. This newly created position would enable you to work with the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to support decision making and providing efficient and effective business support.
Within this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and analysing data.
- Standardise and optimise management information reporting flows.
- Financial modelling and data preparation to be able to support monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Reporting to key stakeholders and having the ability to engage with them.
To apply for this Senior Analyst role, the business are seeking candidates who have experience in a similar role and have a solid understanding of Financial and Management accounting which would have been gained by experience or studying for CIMA / ACCA (support is available). Applicants must have excellent and proven financial modelling, data analysis skills and be able to work with complex data sets from different sources. In addition, it is essential for candidates to have outstanding knowledge of Excel (this includes build, document and support models).
In return this leading business will offer you:
- Study support including paying for the courses and study leave.
- Training courses.
- Ability to develop and grow with the company.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.