Sheridan Maine are recruiting for a company with a large footprint in manufacturing who are seeking a Financial Analyst to join their Isle of Wight offices.
The role provides an interesting mix between analysis and cost modelling, whereby the individual will be able to add real value to a business by improving their models and driving efficiencies.
The right individual they will also be at the forefront of helping to improve strategic plans via liaising with differing business units in order to enable the business to thrive.
The business is world wide leader within its field. For the right individuals no doors are closed and there is every opportunity to progress your career within the business and achieve your ambitions.
- Production of internal monthly Forecast, Annual Budget and 10 year Strategic Plan based on business inputs.
- Analysis of Forecast, Budget and Strategic Plan against prior period plans and actuals.
- Hyperion input of Forecast, Annual Budget and 10 year strategic plan.
- Ensure robustness of inputs; challenging assumptions as required and liaising with Operational and Functional Management.
- Streamline the Finance analysis and reporting processes to deliver efficiency and quality savings.
- Develop and maintain an efficient and robust process for producing Forecasts, Budget and Strategic Plan. Project Manage the processes; including delivery from other department to ensure adherence to internal and external deadlines.
- Inventory reporting and provisioning.
If you are a newly qualified or qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA) with strong then please apply immediately.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.