Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a rapidly growing SME who are looking for a newly qualified Finance Manager to join their exciting Fareham offices.
This varied and dynamic role involves an interesting mix between financial accounts and management accounts, alongside managing a small team. For the right individual who will have experience within IFRS and UK GAAP, this role will be directly working with the Finance Director to help drive improvements and efficiencies in order to enable future company growth and turnover.
The business operates on a worldwide basis, designing and manufacturing healthcare products. For those keen to take on a new challenge and progress upwards, they offer an encouraging and challenging environment where hard work will be rewarded by a clear line of future progression for the right individual.
- Preparation of accurate financial statements.
- Provision of financial reports to the Board, Management, and Lender.
- Managing, motivating and supporting a team of 2.
- Prepare, monitor and control of the operating budget.
- Assist in driving effective foreign exchange and tax management.
- Oversee the accurate preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensuring the financial robustness of financial reporting including provisions, accruals and fixed asset register.
- Oversee the accurate preparation and compliance of statutory returns including, VAT, P11D, and Intrastat's.
- Collate the information for payroll and send this to the outsourced providers.
- Organise and manage the annual statutory financial audit.
- Manage the day to day cash flows and debt facility drawdowns.
- Adhoc projects as requested by the Finance and Operations Director.
If you are a newly qualified accountant (ACA OR ACCA) with a strong technical background and experience within IFRS/ UK GAAP looking for a new and varied challenge then please apply immediately.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.