Are you a qualified accountant looking for a commercial role in a large company in Swindon?
Are you available immediately or at 1 weeks notice?
Sheridan Maine is working in partnership with one of the big 6 energy providers in Swindon to recruit a Senior Accountant on a temp to perm basis.
The business offers genuine progression and an inclusive culture and would suit a commercial individual looking to further their career having previously worked in a forward thinking large organisation.
The role itself will have the following responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Business Intelligence team to provide insightful analysis on cash generation and debt collection.
- Reporting on the current situation to senior managers, reporting on potential pitfalls and/or issues.
- Cost of sales analysis.
- Monthly budget reporting.
- Business Partnering to ensure budgets are being adhered to.
You will need to possess the following skill set:
- Qualified ACA/ACMA/ACCA.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A broad experience of commercial reporting and analysis.
- Management accounting experience, budgeting and forecasting etc.
- Able to pick up new systems quickly and able to deal with large volumes of data.
SM - Emp Bus
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.