Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting on behalf of an expanding business based in the South of Oxfordshire for a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst. Working with the business' partners, you will be involved in preparing analysis, reporting, financial planning and forecasting.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager and other key members in the business including the wider finance team.
As an FP&A Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering across the regional Leaders to manage strategic planning processes and budgeting.
- Variance Analysis when analysing the financial results and being able to present this in a confident manner.
- Providing the financial support required and modelling which will aid the client development plans.
- Producing full P&Lforecasts for clients.
- Identify any potential risks.
- Involvement in the financial reporting information and making necessary improvements.
To be considered, applicants must be a qualified Accountant (either ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and can demonstrate strong financial modelling skills (including the ability to build these from scratch). You will be commercially minded and will have excellent analytical and advanced Excel skills. Highly organised, you will be a good team player with the ability to manage your own workload.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with an excellent salary on offer.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.