Sheridan Maine is working with one of the largest Financial Services Providers in the country, who have recently acquired a competitor and have created a new Finance Manager position. This exciting role offers a dynamic individual the opportunity to 'put their arms' around this newly acquired division, implementing reporting processes in the preparation of both financial and management accounts to ensure an up to date, efficient Finance department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Managing the preparation of tax computations before liaising with external tax advisers.
- Be responsible for annual budgets and monitoring performance using forecast and analysis.
- Develop strong relationships with all parts of the business to ensure value.
- Reconcile key accounts to ensure efficiencies are achieved.
This role requires an excellent communicator who will be able to present, lead and coach. The confidence to make decisions is essential, as is a strong analytical ability. In addition, a sound knowledge of both UK Corporation tax and IFRS, and the ability to evidence this, is key to this role.
In return, our client offers a generous salary package including Company Pension, Income protection, Private Healthcare, Life Cover equal to four times the salary, Free Parking and 25 days holiday.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.