Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting on behalf of a division of a listed outsourcing business based in Surrey for a Commercial Finance Manager to support the Operational Management team. The role will be responsible for all aspects of Finance and Commercial activity, with an emphasis on driving the business forward and making a positive impact on the top and bottom line.
The key responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager include:
- Providing strategic and commercial overview and leadership to the business.
- Using financial information to constructively challenge current and potential business activity in order to increase profits and improve efficiencies.
- Supervising, supporting and developing the Finance, Reporting and Central teams.
- Overseeing the production of the monthly management reporting.
- Leading the development of the financial modelling and solutions for growth opportunities.
- Working in conjunction with the Bid teams to create winning opportunities / bids / acquisitions.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with a number of years PQE gained in a similar role with demonstrable Commercial Finance experience. The company offer an excellent benefits package including bonus and car allowance.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.