Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a well known company within the leisure industry who are looking for a qualified Financial Controller to join their exciting Fareham offices.
If you are searching for a business where you can join them on their ambitious journey grow the business in the future then this could be the role for you. This is a varied and dynamic role, which provides an interesting mix between financial accounts and management accounts, alongside managing a small team.
For the right individual, this role will also involve the ability to add real value to the business through business partnering across all areas of the group in order to enable positive change.
In the leisure industry the business is renowned for its presence in the English market and is also involved in providing a host of other services to its customers as well. For the right individual they offer a stimulating environment which thrives on proactivity, providing a true spring board for those looking to really develop themselves and their careers within a fast growing and recognised company.
- Accurate and timely preparation of weekly and periodic reports including responsibility for all P&Ls.
- Accurate analysis of routine and promotional performance.
- All product costings including management and promotion analysis.
- Production of pricing models for tenders, profitability and presentations.
- Managing the sales pricing process within the business.
- Management of all treasury functions including cashflow analysis, aged debt and banking relationships.
- Production of annual and periodic accounts.
- Successfully deliver year-end audit process and assist auditors.
- Lead the annual budget process with focus on co-ordination, collation, analysis and presentation to the board.
- Production of periodic management information including KPIs.
- Day to day supervision of all accounting aspects of the group.
- Support the business through integration activities and management accounts.
- Preparation and submission of statutory reports including VAT for all companies.
- Ad-hoc costing / analysis management.
If you are a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a strong technical and commercial background looking to really impact a business in a positive way then please apply immediately.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.