Sheridan Maine are recruiting on behalf of a leading company based near Bournemouth, who are seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to support the continued growth within their Finance Team.
This pivotal role will provide support to the Financial Controller covering all elements of the Finance function.
- Support the month end process, for both Financial and Management accounts.
- Provide business process support for group finance activities.
- Provide support for the statutory process (incl. statutory accounts and tax)across multiple UK companies.
- Provide support to all areas of the finance team when required.
- Provide support to finance projects as identified.
- Take an active involvement in the internal audit program when required.
- Provide cover for completion of VAT returns & Fixed assets.
- This would suit an experienced ACA, ACCA or CIMA Accountant, either with sector specific experience or an individual seeking their first move from Accountancy Practice into Industry.
- Highly Computer literate, including Microsoft (in particular Excel)
- Self starter, with excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and work effectively off your own initiative.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively across all levels within an organisation.
- Able to work to stringent deadlines.
- Able to achieve goals/objectives as an individual and also preferably within a team environment.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.