Are you looking for an opportunity to work within a Payroll position? Have you previously worked within a Payroll / numerical based position?
Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a Payroll Clerk job on a permanent basis, working within a fantastic organisation based in Andover.
My client offers an unrivalled working environment, working with an innovative approach, offering excellent technology solutions and a face-to-face approach with regards to its dealings. The offices are modern and the business has an excellent ethos for training and mentorship.
The Payroll Clerk job duties will involve:
- Entering payroll information into the computerised calculation system.
- Preparing full calculations.
- Applying statutory deductions including Income Tax, National Insurance, SSP, SMP etc.
- Preparing reporting for the client and external parties to ensure correct payments are made.
- Reporting directly to HM Revenue & Customs.
- Dealing directly with queries regarding tax codes, net pay and timesheets.
As a successful applicant, you will have prior experience of working within a numerical or payroll position. You will have strong communication skills and an excellent eye for numbers. The organisation will reward a forward thinking candidate with a thirst to learn and push their career forward. In addition to the competitive salary offered, this company will also offer future progression, excellent training and free car parking on site.
Due to the attractive nature of this role, my client will be able to hold interviews at very short notice and therefore I recommend making your application immediately.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.