A National distribution company specialising is seeking a number of HGV/LGV Class 1 (C+E) Drivers based in Scunthorpe for an ongoing contract. This work involves trunking to destinations across the country.
As the HGV/LGV Class 1 (C+E) Driver your duties will include:
1. Delivering to Regional Distribution centres across the country
2. No handballing off the truck is involved with this role.
3. Daily lorry walk round checks
To be a successful HGV/LGV Class 1 (C+E) Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
1. Currently a professional Driver in possession of a digital tachograph and CPC qualification card.
2. A driving licence free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
You will be working days starting from 0500 each day will be guaranteed 8 hours per shift. You must be available to start ASAP.
In return, the HGV/LGV Class 1 (C+E) Driver will receive a salary of £9.50-£13.00 per hour with overtime paid after 40. Enhanced rates are available when paid as an LTD company or through an approved umbrella company.
Don't have a HGV/LGV Class 1 licence? No problem! We are also able to offer training for Class 2 drivers to up skill to become one.
For more information, please call James on 01522 306304 or email your cv to email@example.com