Monday – Friday
My client is an award winning market leader in the Digital Imaging Industry and is currently recruiting for their busy accounts department. The business was founded over 30 years ago and has offices worldwide. The successful candidate will be responsible for management of accounts payable and the control of bank and cash payments.
The role :
- Prepare daily and monthly bank reconciliations: cash book to general ledger
- SAP entry of purchase invoices
- Process requests for payment
- Checking the vendor payments & getting authorisation to clear through bank
- Matching and input documents paid via DDs / SOs in cash books
- Processing monthly credit card payments
- Obtaining appropriate authorisations for non-PO invoices
- Raise internal documents as necessary
- Email remittance details to vendors
- Respond to vendor queries and liaise with Buying department or others to resolve
- Reverse SAP transactions on GL and AP as necessary
- Control and processing of expense claims
- Reconcile suppliers' statements
- Run month-end prints and reconcile to GL accounts
- Amend bank's master vendor details held online
- Assist with staff, auditor, etc queries about purchase invoices and credits
- Filing documents: invoices, credits, statements
- Any other work assigned by controllers and supervisors
- Has initiative to work on their own and as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail.
- Can be discrete and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to develop excellent relationships within the company and externally as required.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word. Good communication, email is used widely.