The role of Warehouse Shift Manager is based in Crick, Daventry working a shift pattern of 7-3/3-11 rotating. 5 out of 7 days.
- To create a strategy and lead the work activities of the site providing effective leadership, communication, motivation, training and development and team management for the workforce
- Manage own teams of FLMs to drive a culture of high performance, positive engagement and the highest standards of safety and productivity. Ensure your teams performance reviews, development and/or succession planning is completed, and that they do the same with their colleagues.
- Execute against customer requirements and operational KPI's. Produce end of shift analysis and provide data on achievements and issues
- Create and ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Work in collaboration with other sites to maximise efficiencies and best practice and look to grow revenue and generate additional profit
- Organise and lead the focus on improved productivity levels. Operational process owners with authority to identify and make changes for improvement
- To take full operational responsibility for the warehouse and transport operations on a shift basis
- To work in a safe manner and ensure teams adhere to the set Health and Safety standards of the site
- Experience of working within a Warehousing environment, transport environment essential
- Previous experience of managing teams
- Building and developing teams.
- Demonstrating record of delivering against targets.
- A full job specification is available outlining tasks and competencies.