Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
I am currently representing one of the leading multi disciplinary engineering consultancies in the country who are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. Having recently landed some large development projects in the area they are looking to get a passionate design engineer on board to help tackle the dynamic projects they are working on currently.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
To manage civil and infrastructure engineering works on a variety of projects including initial enquiries with Local and Statutory Authorities, obtaining technical approval, design and detailing using AutoCAD. Drainage design and Highways design experience on buildings projects is a key requirement for this post.
• Minimum HNC or degree in Civil Engineering.
• Experience of Micro drainage Windes software and PDS would be beneficial.
• Experience of designing and detailing drainage and internal pavements/roads on medium-large industrial projects/commercial projects/ residential projects and highways.
• SuDS design experience including attenuation design, flow control, soakaway design, etc (Flood Risk Assessments preferred but not essential).
• S278/S138/S38/S60/S50 works experience including liaison with Local Authority/UU.
• Relevant Codes of Practice, Design Standards, Building Regulations and Health & Safety legislation.
• IT literate.
Skills and Abilities:
• Proven ability as a Civil/Infrastructure Engineer.
• Holds a valid driving licence.
• Confident and self motivated.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, management and staff.
• Competitive Salary dependent on experience, circa £30k – £40k
• Competitive Salary
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Share Ownership
• 25 days Holiday + bank holidays
Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity. If you have any questions or queries please contact Michael at RGB on 0207 932 2800.