Our client requires 3 warehouse operatives with a Reach and Counterbalance Fork Lift Driver to immediately start ongoing work up until Christmas. For the right person this could become a permanent position.
We are seeking a reliable and hardworking person, with a minimum of 6 months Fork Lift experience, and a current licence refreshed within the last 3 years. An assessment will be required prior to commencing employment.
The role involves:
- General warehouse and production duties
- Order picking.
- General fork lift driving,
- Loading and unloading Lorries.
- Allocating stock in racking
An ideal Candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Licence.
- Be computer literate - with experience of WMS
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation.
You will receive a salary of £8.00 per hour plus 28 days holiday pro rata.
This is based on a standard 40 hour week, initially covering hours Monday to Friday between 0800 - 1800.