Job Title - Class 2 Delivery Driver
Location - Avonmouth
Salary - £25,000 + Competitive bonus and Commission Structure.
Duration - Temp to Perm
All applications to - Bristol.Driving@pertemps.co.uk
Your Duties will involve:
- To organise the delivery tasks into the most cost effective / time saving route.
- To load vehicle on a daily basis with the correct amount of product.
- To complete all deliveries as instructed on the delivery note.
- To collect all empty containers at customer sites.
- Through either the use of a handheld or hardcopy delivery note ensure it is signed, dated and empties recorded, returning to the Service Centre Supervisor on a daily basis.
- To collect on demand, water cooler units from prospective customer sites.
- To generate leads and follow up with potential customers
- To upsell Eden products as required
- To achieve monthly cup and small pack distribution goals
- To alter route, when necessary, to accommodate urgent deliveries.
- Report back to the office any customer address changes and any misuse of water cooler equipment.
- Report back to the office any customer details that are incorrect to ensure our database is updated.
- To behave, at all times, in a responsible, polite and professional manner, acting as an ambassador for the company
- To secure and maintain client loyalty through building good customer relations
- To anticipate customer needs and respond promptly to any special service requests
- To read, understand and adhere to all information provided to you.
- To drive in a considerate manner, keeping vehicle to company standard ready for weekly vehicle inspection.
- To arrive at work wearing the correct uniform, as provided by the Company, making sure it is clean and tidy.
You will be required to hold the following skills and experience:
- Full Class 2 license, CPC and Digi-Tacho Card.
- To anticipate customer needs and respond promptly to any special requests
- Ability to support team with decisions
- Ability and willingness to communicate and participate within the team
- Ability to problem solve and manage conflict within a team