Job Title - B1 FLT
Location - Portbury BS20
Hourly Rate - £9.00-£10.00ph
Duration - Temporary Ongoing
Sector - Manufacturing / Logistics
All applications to - Bristoljobs@pertemps.co.uk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 3 B1 / B2 FLT to join one of the UK's largest expanding manufacturers based in Portbury, Somerset. This is a 6 month position covering sickness and holidays.
We are seeking a reliable and hardworking FLT Drivers with extensive experience, with a minimum of 3 years Counter balance Forklift experience, and a current licence refreshed within the last 3 years. An assessment will be required prior to commencing employment, along with a drugs and alcohol test. All on the job training will be provided. The role will be based on a weekly rotating shift for early, late and night shifts.
The role involves:
- Forklift driving using Counterbalance Truck.
- Loading and unloading large, outsized and irregular size stock
- Allocating stock within warehouse area
- Palletizing product lines and picking orders
An ideal Candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Hold a Counterbalance Forklift (B1) licence, B2 licence highly advantageous.
- Experience of side loading vehicles from the ground.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Have previous experience within a warehouse environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
In return you will receive an hourly rate of £9.00- £10.00ph.
Shift patterns: Early shift 0600 - 1400 Monday - Thursday, 0600-12.00 Friday. Late shift: 1400-2200 Monday - Thursday, 1200 - 1800 Friday. Night shift 2200-0600 Monday - Thursday, and midnight-0600 Friday.
This is based on a standard 38 hour week with a 30 minute un-paid break. Plus 28 days holiday pro rata.