Our client based in Central Bristol requires a Warehouse Operative/Forklift Driver starting immediately for ongoing, long term work. For the right candidate this could become a permanent position.
We are seeking a reliable and hardworking person, with a minimum of 6 months Forklift experience, and a current licence refreshed within the last 3 years. An assessment will be required prior to commencing employment.
The role involves:
- Forklift driving using both Counterbalance and Reach Truck
- Loading and unloading Lorries
- General warehouse duties including order picking & replenishment duties
- Driving company vans
An ideal Candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must be 25 years or over
- Counterbalance and Reach Truck Forklift Licence
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Have previous experience within a warehouse environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have a driving licence for more than 2 years
You will receive a salary of £9.00 - £10.00 per hour plus 28 days holiday pro rata.
This is based on a standard 40 hour week, initially covering following hours:
Sunday 16:30pm - 1:00am, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 17:30pm - 02:00am.