Our client based in Central Bristol requires a Night Warehouse Operative/ Forklift Driver starting immediately for ongoing, long term work. For the right candidate this could become a permanent position.
We are seeking a reliable and hardworking person, with a minimum of 6 months Forklift experience, and a current licence refreshed within the last 3 years. An assessment will be required prior to commencing employment.
The role involves:
- Forklift driving using both Counterbalance and Reach Truck
- Loading and unloading Lorries
- General warehouse duties including order picking & replenishment duties
An ideal Candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Counterbalance and Reach Truck Forklift Licence
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Have previous experience within a warehouse environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
You will receive a salary of £9.00 - £10.00 per hour plus 28 days holiday pro rata.
This is based on a standard 40 hour week, initially covering following hours:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 21:30pm - 06:00am.