Our client based in Central Bristol requires a Warehouse Operative with a Counterbalance & Reach licence to start immediately for ongoing, long term work. For the right candidate this could become a permanent position.
We are seeking a reliable and hardworking person, with a minimum of 6 months Forklift experience, and a current licence refreshed within the last 3 years. An assessment will be required prior to commencing employment.
The role involves:
- General warehouse duties including order picking & replenishment duties
- Forklift driving using both Counterbalance and Reach Truck
- Loading and unloading lorries
An ideal Candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Counterbalance and Reach Truck Forklift Licence
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Have previous experience within a warehouse environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
You will receive a salary of £8.00 - £9.50 per hour plus 28 days holiday pro rata.
This is based on a standard 40 hour week, initially covering following hours:
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 06:00am - 16:30pm.