Job Title: Hire Desk Coordinator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Sector: Plant & Tool Hire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Hire Desk Coordinator to join a leading Industrial Hire company based in Avonmouth.
As a Hire Desk Coordinator your duties will include:
- To deliver a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers to ensure that expectations are met or exceeded.
- To ensure the accurate and timely completion of all hire contract administration in line with Company procedures.
- To maximise hire rate and volume by managing price flexibility and utilisation levels to support delivery of the Service Centre's revenue budget.
- Responsible for promoting a range of ancillary services and benefits to customers and securing additional revenue wherever possible.
- To develop and maintain a good working relationship with relevant Sales Executives through regular communication and participation in Company sales initiatives to maximise sales revenues and profitability.
- To adhere to and promote all health and safety compliance standards to ensure a safe working environment.
An ideal Hire Desk Coordinator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- NVQ Customer Service / Hire Desk Operations to a minimum of level 2 would be desirable but not essential.
- Good eye for detail
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Demonstrate Excellent customer service skills
- Computer Literate. Working knowledge of Microsoft essential
- Experience of plant hire or construction industry advantageous
- Must be an effective communicator and be capable of conveying information accurately, verbally and in written format.
- You will be capable of working alone and using your initiative; but also enjoy working as part of a team when required.
Paying £20,000 - £25,000pa dependent on experience.
The hours are 0700 - 1700 Monday - Thursday & 0700 - 1630 on Friday.
23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.