An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Plant Fitter to join a leading Industrial Hire company based in Bristol.
As a Plant Fitter your duties will involve servicing and maintaining plant to a high standard:
To diagnose faults and repair/maintain a variety of small plant in the GAP fleet including compressors, mini- excavators, dumpers, small tools etc, both on and off site
- Check and tag all equipment and update service records
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of products and full range of accessories
- Completion of all test certificates and associated paperwork
- Abide by customer Health & Safety rules when on site
- Keep workshop and vehicle (where provided) organised, clean and tidy and assist with general workshop duties as and when required.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as deemed necessary by the Foreman or General Manager
An ideal Plant Fitter will hold the following skills and experience:
- Experience in contractor's plant is essential
- CITB/NVQ qualification is preferable
- Driving licence essential (advantageous if workshop fitter only)