Job Title - Paint Sprayer
Location - Central Bristol
Salary - up to £27,000pa dependent on experience
Sector - Engineering / Manufacturing
All applications to - Bristol.Technical@pertemps.co.uk
An exciting opportunity permeant position has arisen for a Paint Sprayer based in Central Bristol to join a industry leading expanding manufacturing company.
As a Paint Sprayer your duties will involve:
- Setting up the spray equipment
- Making sure all the materials are mixed correctly to the correct consistency
- Preparing the surfaces to be covered
- Applying primer coats
- Applying main coats, followed by the finish
- Checking finished jobs as part of quality control
- Cleaning and maintaining spray equipment
- General duties around the work shop
The ideal Paint Sprayer will hold the following skills and experience:
- ATA qualification or equivalent and/or proven experience in paint spraying / panel beating.
- Good concentration levels
- The ability to pay close attention to detail
- Good practical skills
- The ability to follow written instructions and keep records
- A safety-conscious approach to work
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
The hours are 07:30 - 16:30 Monday - Thursday. 07.03 - 12.30 Friday plus the opportunity to work overtime.