An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Air Systems Technical Consultant to work within a successful software and engineering company based in Bristol.
As Air Systems Technical Consultant your duties will involve:
- Track RTS amendments and manage the provenance of evidence, issuing a monthly report, as well as providing wider support to the RTS process.
- Understand Air ISTAR business and develop options for best supporting the necessary activity, growing relationships as required.
- Advise on potential updates for the airworthiness strategies for each platform, update presentations ad reports and contribute to the Air ISTAR Platform Safety Environmental Panel (PSEP).
- Identify opportunities for growth in the business area and assist the Principal Engineering in delivering and growing other project areas.
- Carry out project management work in compliance with the Company Management System, including oversight of Task Orders and project deliverables.
- Produce project deliverables to budget and timescale.
- Schedule and attend project Reviews and progress meetings as appropriate to the project programme.
- Support Bid activity and associated business development work in accordance with their requirements in compliance with the Company Management System.
- Produce Bid documentation to budget and timescale.
- Schedule and attend Bid Reviews and Pricing and Approval meetings as appropriate to the bid scope and programme.
An ideal Air Systems Technical Consultant will hold the following skills and experience:
- At least 10 years working experience.
- Proven project Management Skills and qualification.
- Aviation understanding and experience especially within MoD environment.
- Professional accreditation CEng.
- Communication Skills, particularly in Stakeholder engagement and client management.