We are actively recruiting for a permanent Logistics Operative to work in the Oxford area.
- Provide general warehousing support in terms of goods receiving, problem resolution, picking and dispatching customer orders, inspection of customer equipment returns, and operation of MHE
- Driving of Light Cargo Vehicle to deliver customer orders and arranging transport.
- Updating systems to report daily activity and operational performance
- Ability to communicate with the customer (verbal and email)
- Follow written work instructions
- Stock counts and resolving stock integrity discrepancies.
- Establish working relationships with:
- Team Members
- Transport Companies
- Repairers / Suppliers
• Maintain customer interfaces to ensure excellent customer service is delivered
Skills and Experience
• Good levels of numeracy, literacy and sound IT skills (including Microsoft packages and email)
• High level of process adherence and accuracy in following work instructions
• MHE experience desirable however training can be provided
• Clean UK Driving licence
• Warehousing experience to include Receiving, Binning, Problem Resolution, Despatch and Stock Integrity.
Hourly Pay of £8.00.
This role is 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 0900 - 1730 moving to 1100 - 1930 with an uplift after 1800.
If you are interested, please press the 'Apply' button.