Our client, who are globally recognised are currently recruiting for a VIP Moves Co-ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Whether you are an experienced logistics planner or a driver looking for a new challenge then we want to hear from you!
- Taking full ownership of the management and scheduling of two VIP vehicles
- Scheduling workloads
- Route Planning
- Occasional driving of Class 2 Vehicle to cover staff absence CPC and clean licence essential
- CPC Licence/HGV Class 2 Licence
- Fantastic customer service skills Both face to face and phone.
- Highly organised with the ability to adapt in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to react to situations in a calm, professional manner
- Computer Literate Word, Excel
Benefits and Renumeration:
- Competitive salary up to £25,000 pa for the right candidate
- Regular, ongoing training and support
- Career Progression
- Free onsite parking