Are you a target driven data professional able to use excellent attention to detail to process large data sets? A leading Regulator within the medical/health profession is looking for an experienced Data Officer to join their busy registrations team which manages all incoming membership applications in to the organisation. The Data Officer will provide comprehensive advice and assistance to applicants seeking to join the regulated register of UK professionals in this discipline and they will therefore need excellent communication skills (verbal and written), demonstrable records managements and database skills and be an independent worker able to prove they have excellent attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
This role is being offered as a 12 month FTC on a full-time basis paying £20,089 - £23,634 per annum equivalent
Skills/Requirements of the Data Officer - Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience from within a Regulatory or Membership Body where SLAs must be met
- Comfortable handling financial transactions related to annual membership fees
- Proven data administration experience with impeccable attention to detail when dealing with compliance and standards and a high volume of work
- Comfortable delivering written communication to a high standard
- Knowledge of database and records management
- Commitment to handling sensitive data with confidentiality
- Being able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Self-starter with a Commitment to own training and development
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Red Personnel is an Equal Opportunities Employer