A well-regarded statutory and regulatory body within the medical profession is recruiting for a Case Examiner Support Assistant (6 month fixed term contract) to join their Central London offices with a focus on providing full administrative and secretarial support to the Case Examiner Support Team and the Head of Examiners.
As a global regulatory body the role of Case Examiner Support Assistant is essential to the smooth running of high-level caseloads.
The Case Examiner Support Assistant role is a 6 month fixed term contract, working full time hours and paying £23,781 to £27,977 per annum (pro rata) depending on experience + excellent benefits.
Core Duties of the Case Examiner Support Assistant:
- Providing dedicated administrative and secretarial support to the team
- Generating correspondence and letter templates, guaranteeing a high standard of communication
- Liaising with teams across the organisation from Registrations to Casework and prosecutions
- Creating and maintaining accurate records (manually and electronically)
- Arranging meetings, creating agendas and organising rooms/venues
- Keep up to date with company guidelines and policies
Skills/Requirements of the Case Examiner Support Assistant:
- Experience of working within a Casework management or regulatory environment
- Demonstrable experience of working in a busy customer focussed, administrative environment
- High standard of written and spoken English (written and spoken correspondence)
- Proven commitment to delivering a superior customer experience
- Self motivated and independent
- Well developed interpersonal skills - able to build rapport
- Able to interpret information quickly and build rapport easily
- Smart, polite and presentable at all times
- Strong commitment to team work
- Strong IT & database skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Red Personnel is an Equal Opportunities Employer