A well respected and established healthcare charity with over 100 years of active work in their particular field is recruiting for a pro-active Trust Fundraiser to help develop and maintain their trust income stream. The post holder will lead on growing new and existing relationships with a range of small to medium trusts, conduct prospect research, report back to funders and create compelling proposals. The Trust Fundraiser will work with the Trust and Corporate Fundraising Manager to maximise income from trusts, specifically for their grants service, core work and other specific services.
This role is based in the Victoria area and working 35 hours per week. The salary for the role is £28,000 to £30,000 per annum.
The Trust Fundraiser will be integral in maximising the Charity's income generation through effectively raising an funds through trusts, grants and foundations.
Trust Fundraiser Core duties:
- Experience of writing successful trust applications
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with funders
- Experience of using a database to record information and generate reports
- Experience of writing funding reports
- Experience of researching and identifying potential funding prospects
- Proven success in achieving and exceeding fundraising targets.
Trust Fundraiser Essential Competences:
- Ability to undertake high quality research to identify potential funders
- Ability to use database software
- Ability to manage a number of projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong communication and excellent written skills
- Computer literacy including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Red Personnel is an Equal Opportunities Employer