An established multi-disciplinary Architect and Design Company based in fantastic offices in Farringdon are looking to recruit a skilled Project Manager They are a dynamic design company offering a broad spectrum of design services from building services to structural engineers and product design. Their office is 100 people strong and they are looking for a talented Project Manager to manage the early design project lifecycle across a number of pharmaceutical manufacturing projects.
We are looking then for a Project Manager who has worked in one of the following industries: Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Design Services or equivalent.
This is a brand new permanent opportunity paying £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience + benefits (Office hours are 9:00 - 5:30).
Core background and experience required of the Project Manager:
- Proven Project Management experience
- Qualified in Prince2, Agile or Scrum Project Management methodologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of Adobe CS
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- Used to a busy schedule of activities
- Able to provide comprehensive reporting skills
- Able to define the scope and purpose for a given project/portfolio of projects
- An inquiring mind and natural problem solver
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.